Our Content Creators created way over 100 bundles in the past three weeks! Plenty of them with up to 50% discount!
While bundles appear automatically on associated videos, as of today, we make it even easier for viewers to find and browse them:
- A new Browse category displays all bundles on WatchFighters.
- And on top of each channel page, we display bundles as well. You can share the link to this page with your fans!
For our viewers, we implemented a new feature that we call "the Wishlist".
Do you like a video, but not ready to buy it just yet? Add it to your private Wishlist, and at your next checkout, the system will remind you of it again.
Today's update allows you to bundle up your videos and discount them if the viewer buys all at once.
Take all videos from a particular video series, and set a discount from 5% up to 90%. The bundle options will be presented to your buyer on the video page and the checkout summary page as an option to add.
If your viewer already owns some videos of the bundle, the system will automatically remove them. So everyone can profit from the new bundles with no risk of paying twice or too much!
Bundles are a great way to present your video series and let viewers complete their collection for a discount!
Create your first bundle now:
On the "Settings" page, find " You, the Seller", and click on:
Dear All and Dear Social media,
Today we "go social" and add the ability to easily share your content.
Use the new share icon on any video page to share your post on all common platforms. Alternatively, you can copy a shortened link, or generate a QR code.
You can also share your main channel page.
And while you are already on Twitter, consider following on our new accounts! We will highlight content and inform you about (unplanned) maintenance or outages.
In the past weeks, almost every couple of days, a new update had arrived! Here are the highlights:
- Scheduled video releases
- Content creators can upload and configure the video and select a publishing date up to 30 days ahead.
- New Category added, which holds all videos:
- All videos
- More filter options will be added for this category in one of our future site updates.
- Viewers can now use leftovers in the wallet (previously, the wallet was only available if it could cover the whole amount, but now partial amounts are working too.)
- Links on MeetFighters.com to WatchFighters.com are now embedded -> only for NEW MeetFighter posts.
- Adjustments to the wallet view on mobile devices or narrow screens.
And, of course, bugfixes and general improvements.
Enjoy the site!
Today's update provides some level of anonymity to channels operating in less open countries. (Sadly, it came to our awareness that a handful of channels require this feature) - so here it is - as always, completely free of charge.
Dear buyers, whatever the reason might be for the channel owner to restrict his content, please RESPECT the decision. WatchFighters will not interfere.
To configure region blocking, please visit the new settings page:
On the "Settings" page, find " You, the Creator", and click on:
What is region blocking?
- Channel owners can configure a list of countries from which their channel is not accessible.
We all know that this is not a piece of happy news, but please don't give a thumbs down. Instead, celebrate the flexibility of WatchFighters.com