Channel editor - Q&A
Questions and answers about the channel editor
- 1) How much does channel customization cost?
- It is free, and also available for non monetized channels.
- 2) Do I have to spend time customizing my channel?
- No, as with most features on WatchFighters, this is entirely optional. Try it out. You can always revert to default.
- 3) It does not work.
- WatchFighters is still considered BETA. If you notice a problem, PLEASE report it to us
- 4) What does panel X do?
- Each panel type has a question mark in the top left corner, providing you a detailed overview of the purpose and settings of each panel type.
- 5) How to enable it?
- Go to your channel settings, and select Customize your channel page .
- 6) I want to start a poll or guest book but can't find it.
- Polls and guest books are only available if you select customize channel. There you can add the poll or guest book panel.
- 7) Where is the channel search?
- The channel search is on top of each channel, indicated by the magnifying glass. Additionally, you can use the search panel, more prominently display it.
- Can I change the video and post tabs too?
- No, currently, you can only customize the home tab. For viewers and visitors, it gives the advantage always to find your videos, regardless of how you choose to design your channel.
- How many panels can I add?
- You can choose from 17 different panel types and add up to 20 to your home page.